Greenhous Federation Centre Programme 2019/2020
Shrewsbury Sports Village, SY1 4RQ
SESSIONS: 4.00PM – 5.15PM
8th U10 Girls Shield Rd1B/ U11 Boys Small Schools
15th U11 Girls Small Schools
22nd U11 Boys Plate
29th U11 Girls Plate
5th U10 Boys Shield
12th U9 Girls Cup
19th Half Term
26th U9 Boys Cup
4th U10 Girls Shield/ U11 Boys Small Schools
Please note that the above may be liable to change.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS:
- All Schools are kindly asked to keep a check on the website at www.sscfa.co.uk as all report times, playing programmes and any cancellations will be announced here in the first instance. This information will also be emailed directly to those schools that have entered the various weekly competitions.
- The programme consists of the preliminary stages of both County and National (E.S.F.A.) Competitions at 7-Aside. In the E.S.F.A. Competitions the eventual Cup winners go forward to represent Shropshire at Regional level. The County competitions produce the finalists for the end of season Primary Schools Finals.
- All Schools are responsible for providing First Aid cover.
- Players representing your School must wear shin pads
- All Schools are asked to report to a SSCFA Official upon arrival at Telford College.
- Duration of matches will be subject to time available.
- Schools are required to provide two suitable match balls (size 4) and must be clearly marked with the School name. A full set of bibs.
- Visitors, other than Teachers, parents and Supporters must contact the Schools Office for permission to attend.
ALL VISITORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUPPORT THE MATCHES AND TOURNAMENTS BUT ‘TOUCHLINE RESTRAINT’ IS STRICTLY SOUGHT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER.