Playing programme, 8th March 2017
Pitch A Groups 1 & 4
4.15pm Baschurch v Prees 0-0
4.27pm Bicton v Much Wenlock 0-0
4.39pm Baschurch v St. Lucias 0-0
4.51pm Bicton v St. Marys 0-0
5.03pm Prees v St. Lucias 2-0
5.15pm Much Wenlock v St. Marys 0-0
Pitch B Groups 2 & 5
4.15pm Claverley v St. John Baptist 1-0
4.27pm Condover v Newtown 0-1
4.39pm Claverley v St. Winefrides 0-0
4.51pm Condover v Worthen 2-0
5.03pm St. John Baptist v St. Winefrides 0-0
5.15pm Newtown v Worthen 1-0
Pitch C Groups 3 & 6
4.15pm Crowmoor v Longnor 1-0
4.27pm Longden v Oswestry School 2-0
4.39pm Crowmoor v Trinity 0-0
4.51pm Longden v Shrewsbury Cathedral 1-0
5.03pm Longnor v Trinity 0-0
5.15pm Oswestry School v Shrewsbury Cathedral 0-0
Pitch A QF1 Winners Grp.1 Prees v Winners Grp,2 Claverely 3-2
Pitch B QF2 Winners Grp.3 Crowmoor v Winners Grp.4 Much Wenlock 1-2
Pitch C QF3 Winners Grp.5 Newtown v Winners Grp.6 Longden 2-1
Pitch A SF1 Winners QF1 Prees v Winners QF2 Much Wenlock 3-0
Pitch B SF2 Winners QF3 Newtown v Best QF Runners-up Longden 0-1
Prees & Longden to County final at the Greenhous Meadow on Saturday May 6th 2017
Winners to County final at the Greenhous Meadow on Saturday 6th May 2017
SHROPSHIRE SCHOOLS & COLLEGES FA FEDERATION CENTRE
SPONSORED BY GREENHOUS
U11 BOYS SMALL SCHOOLS TROPHY
SHREWSBURY SPORTS VILLAGE
Teams are asked to report to the Centre for 4pm
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS:
· All Schools are kindly asked to keep a check on the website at www.sscfa.co.uk as all report times, playing programmes and any cancellations will be announced here in the first instance. This information will also be emailed directly to those schools that have entered the various weekly competitions.
· The programme consists of the preliminary stages of both County and National (ESFA) competitions at 7-Aside. In the ESFA competitions the eventual cup winners go forward to represent Shropshire at Regional level. The County competitions produce the finalists for the end of season Primary School Finals.
· All Schools are responsible for providing First Aid Cover
· Players representing your School must wear shin pads and rubber based footwear only.
· All Schools are asked to report to a SSCFA Official upon arrival at the Shrewsbury Sports Village.
· Duration of matches will be subject to time available.
· Schools are required to provide two suitable match balls(size 4) and must be clearly marked with the school name. A full set of bibs.
· Parental Photography permission of all children in attendance. Kidz in Sport will be overseeing the photography this season at the Federation Centre in association with SSCFA.
· Visitors other than Teachers, Parents and Supporters must contact the Schools Office for permission to attend.
ALL VISITORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUPPORT THE MATCHES AND TOURNAMENTS BUT ‘TOUCHLINE RESTRAINT’ IS STRICTLY SOUGHT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER
Federation Centre 2016/2017 season
7th U10 Girls County Shield Rd 1A
4th U10 Boys Shield Rd 1B
11th U11 Boys Plate Rd 1A
18th U11 Boys Plate Rd 1B/ Girls Small Sch.
25th U10 Boys Shield Rd 2
1st U9 Boys Cup Rd 2
8th U11 Girls Plate Rd 2
15th John Hatfield Village Schools
1st U11 Boys Plate Rd 2
8th U11 Boys Small Schools Rd 1
15th U10 Girls Shield Rd 2 & U11 Boys Small Schools Rd 2
22nd Catch up session
29th Catch up session
5th Catch up session
Primary Schools Finals Day - Saturday 6th May 2017 at the Greenhous Meadow